The health and safety of our patients, staff and visitors at 50th & France Chiropractic are very important. We review changes daily, and incorporate information from the CDC, Minnesota Department of Health, WHO, and Minnesota Chiropractic Association. We are committed to remaining open and available to all the patients who might need us.
For Your Visit
Arrive on time. Please arrive at your appointment time to help us stick with our schedule and allow for proper spacing of appointments and cleaning between patients. Arrive on time and no earlier than 15min before your scheduled time.
Complete paperwork in advance. Check your email the day before your appointment to see if we emailed you any intake forms or paperwork for you to complete before your visit. Please complete it ahead of time to help us avoid extra people in the waiting area. Access New Patient Paperwork here.
Health screen. Every time you arrive, we’ll ask you to sign off that you have not been experiencing any of the following symptoms over the last 2 weeks. If you have, please call the office and reschedule for a later date. It is also recommended that you enter a 2 week self-quarantine:
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Cough (productive or non-productive)
- Bronchitis or respiratory infection
- Sore Throat
- Inexplicable body aches and/or headache
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Shortness of breath
- Digestive Complaints, including vomiting or diarrhea
- Severe fatigue not associated with travel, myalgia and/or arthralgia.
- Have any symptoms of COVID-19
- Are waiting to be tested for COVID-19
- Are waiting for test results for COVID-19
- Have tested positive for COVID-19
- Have traveled on an airplane in the past 2 weeks
Some of the key operational changes we have made so far to limit the likelihood of COVID transmission:
- Additional time allowed to see patients so we have time to properly disinfect.
- Discontinued walk-in visits to ensure that we are able to triage all patient symptoms before patients arrive at our facilities.
- Implemented telemedicine visits that will allow patients to discuss symptoms, progress, recommendations, plan and determine immediate need for care
- Tables and components are disinfected between EVERY patient.
- Any additional therapy equipment and supplies are either disinfected or disposed of properly between every patient.
- The clinics will be cleaned and sanitized before and at the end of day in preparation for visitors.
- All staff and practitioners take temp before and after their work day in the clinic.
It has been recommended that people who are at higher risk take extra precaution at this time:
- Respiratory or pulmonary disease
- Smoking, current or past
- High blood pressure & anyone currently on an ACE inhibitor or other medications(s) related to high blood pressure
- Chronic illness or compromised immune function, including chronic colds/illness this winter
- History of heart disease
- GI disorders (Crohn’s, colitis, etc.)
We are following CDC recommendations to minimize risk to our patients, visitors and our employees. We respectfully ask everyone to use social distancing guidelines while visiting our clinic by allowing at least 6 feet of space between each person.
Since we have spaced our appointments, we want to be respectful of others and have patients efficiently and safely take care of front desk tasks promptly. If the situation does not permit time at front desk, we are more than happy to call you or you can call when you have time.
Should you require appointments outside of these modified hours, please let us know and we will try and accommodate on a case by case basis.
As the events regarding COVID-19 evolve, we will continue to monitor the CDC, Minnesota Department of Health, WHO, and Minnesota Chiropractic Association and make changes accordingly.
With Governor Walz’ Executive Order that went into effect July 25th, 2020, face coverings are required in all indoor spaces for individuals 6 years of age and older. For further questions or concerns, please refer to Executive Order 20-81 at mn.gov/governor/news/executiveorders.jsp.