The health and safety of our patients, staff, and visitors at 50th & France Chiropractic are very important. We review changes daily, and incorporate information from the CDC, Minnesota Department of Health, WHO, and Minnesota Chiropractic Association. We are committed to remaining open and available to all the patients who might need us.
For Your Visit
Arrive on time. Please arrive at your appointment time to help us stick with our schedule and allow for proper spacing of appointments and cleaning between patients. Arrive on time and no earlier than 15min before your scheduled time.
Complete paperwork in advance. Check your email the day before your appointment to see if we emailed you any intake forms or paperwork for you to complete before your visit. Please complete it ahead of time to help us avoid extra people in the waiting area. Access New Patient Paperwork here.
Health screen. If you have had any of the following symptoms in the last 2 weeks, please call the office and reschedule for a later date. It is also recommended that you enter a 2 week self-quarantine. For any questions, call us before your appointment.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea
- Have any symptoms of COVID-19
- Are waiting to be tested for COVID-19
- Are waiting for test results for COVID-19
- Have tested positive for COVID-19
Some of the key operational changes we have made so far to limit the likelihood of COVID transmission:
- Additional time allowed to see patients so we have time to properly disinfect.
- Discontinued walk-in visits to ensure that we are able to triage all patient symptoms before patients arrive at our facilities.
- Implemented telemedicine visits that will allow patients to discuss symptoms, progress, recommendations, plan and determine immediate need for care
- Tables and components are disinfected between every patient.
- Any additional therapy equipment and supplies are either disinfected or disposed of properly between every patient.
- The clinics will be cleaned and sanitized before and at the end of day in preparation for visitors.
- All staff and practitioners take temp before and after their work day in the clinic.
We have spaced our appointments to allow for fewer people in the office at one time. We want to be respectful of others and have patients efficiently and safely take care of front desk tasks promptly. If the situation does not permit time at front desk, we are more than happy to call you or you can call when you have time.
Should you require appointments outside of these modified hours, please let us know and we will try and accommodate on a case by case basis.
As the events regarding COVID-19 evolve, we will continue to monitor the CDC, Minnesota Department of Health, WHO, and Minnesota Chiropractic Association and make changes accordingly.
We are following all guidelines issued by Minnesota Governor Walz and the City of Edina.