Where to park?
- South Ramp – next to Lunds & Byerlys.
- Central Ramp – on Market Street across for North Ramp entrance. See video for more information.
- North Ramp – on Market Street
REMINDER: other “hidden” spots available for parking (all areas are signed):
- 1 row of stalls in the Lunds & Byerlys parking lot closest to Starbucks is owned by the City of Edina and open for customer parking.
- 1 row of stalls by BMO’s drive through (West, facing the South Ramp) is owned by the City of Edina and open for customer parking.
The 30 minute parking (loading and unloading zone) on Halifax is alright to park in for patients that will only be here for the 30 minutes.
For more information on parking at 50th & France: https://www.50thandfrance.com/about/parking/