Where to park?
- There are 2 parking ramps on Market St – the Central Ramp or the North Ramp — See video below for more information.
- Handicap and short-term parking spots on the cobblestones near the North Entrance (behind our building, in the “alley”)
- South Ramp next to Lunds & Byerlys (not the parking lot)
HANDICAP & ELEVATOR
- 1 spot on the cobblestones near the North Entrance (behind our building, in the “alley”)
- Park in the Central Ramp (underground parking) — turn LEFT inside the ramp to park near the elevator
- Elevator is through the West Entrance on the corner of 50th and Market St
REMINDER: other “hidden” spots available for parking (all areas are signed):
- 1 row of stalls in the Lunds & Byerlys parking lot closest to Starbucks is owned by the City of Edina and open for customer parking.
- 1 row of stalls by BMO’s drive through (West, facing the South Ramp) is owned by the City of Edina and open for customer parking.
For more information on parking at 50th & France: https://www.50thandfrance.com/about/parking/